Diary of a Mall Girl is published in paperback and e-book format in March 2013 by Curious Fox.
Molly Hart lives in a massive shopping mall and has access to all the best shops, entertainment – and more gossip than she’d sometimes like about her classmates and their crushes….
The mall is the heart of the fifteen-year-old Molly’s suburban town. Most teens hang around with friends there, get their first job there, and experience their first kiss there. And Molly? She actually lives there, in the complex’s residential wing, where she navigates the dramas of teenage life. But is living in a massive shopping centre as much fun as it sounds? Well, yes… and no. Find out the whole truth in Molly’s private diary!
Read more about Diary of a Mall Girl at Curious Fox.
“…a warm, humorous book that will delight all her established fans as well as bringing in new ones who are discovering her distinct voice for the first time…” — Serendipity Reviews
“I adored Molly, like I-wish-I-could-have-had-as-my-friend-when-I-was-fifteen adored Molly.” — Luna’s Little Library
“Full of Luisa Plaja charm! It had everything I have come to expect from one of her novels – loved it!” — I Want To Read That
“I loved it, and it’s a definite must read for every teen girl!” — Bookster Reviews
“This book is sure to make you laugh!” — The Mile Long Bookshelf
“…the story is underpinned by a warm family dynamic and the lively and engaging character of Molly herself.” – Carousel – The Guide to Children’s Books
Diary of a Mall Girl started as an interactive e-book written by me and published in weekly instalments by Fiction Express, with readers voting on what happened next after each chapter.
Thank you to all the readers who helped shape Molly’s life and loves!
TRANSLATION OF DIARY OF A MALL GIRL
Diary of a Mall Girl has been translated into Finnish by Eeva Mäkelä, titled Ostaritytön päiväkirja and published by Stabenfeldt AB.
- Norwegian Diary of a Mall Girl And here is the Norwegian edition of Diary of a Mall Girl, Mollys Private Dagbok, translated by Kari Engen and published by Stabenfeldt AS. Share this:FacebookTwitterLike this:Like Loading...
- Mall Girl in the mall – Westfield, London Come and see me at Foyles bookshop, Westfield London on Saturday 6th July 2013 from 1.30pm. There will be cupcakes! Find out more at Foyles. Share this:FacebookTwitterLike this:Like Loading...
- Lipstick Library book tour I’m on tour! An article about my upcoming Diary of a Mall Girl events, with dates, is now at the Reading Agency. “Libraries around the UK will be totally on trend during April and May 2013, forging exciting links with local hair, make-up and clothes stylists and suppliers, photographers and other partners. Together they’ll create ...
- More Diary of a Mall Girl news Curious Fox have posted about the Diary of a Mall Girl promotions, and here a couple of highlights from the future plans: “…we’re partnering up with Foyles bookshop and Westfield London to offer three lucky winners found via Bliss magazine a special Mall Girl Pamper Day including a book party in-store at Foyles with Luisa Plaja ...
- Diary of a Mall Girl is out now! Hurray hurray, it’s publication day for Diary of a Mall Girl! Join Molly and her friends (or are they?), crushes and troublesome family, and find out what it’s really like to live in a shopping centre. Check out the Curious Fox website for more details. At last, I can announce a few of the exciting things that are ...
- Publication month Diary of a Mall Girl is out next week and already shipping online! Read my post about Interactive Writing at Girls Heart Books. My next few months are full of exciting visits all over the country. I’ll try to post details here as soon as I can! In the meantime, here are a couple of the things I’ve ...