Kiss Date Love Hate is out now, published by the Corgi imprint at Random House Children’s Books.
What if you could change your friends’ lives and loves through the settings of a computer game?
Lex Murphy and her friends have complicated relationships. If only there was a way to avoid all the dating/hating drama…
When Lex fills a cool new computer game with characters based on herself and her classmates, she makes some ‘wishful thinking’ adjustments to the profiles. Finally, everyone can be perfectly matched and happy, at least on screen. Love, Live, Looks – it’s all under Lex’s control in a harmless game.
After all, these changes can’t come true… can they?
“This book is AMAZING.” – The Guardian children’s book reviews
“…a revealing and poignant story about individuality, trust and friendship.” – Booktrust
Buy Kiss Date Love Hate by Luisa Plaja – available as a paperback, e-book and audiobook
Read an extract of Kiss Date Love Hate:
More reviews of Kiss Date Love Hate:
“Another brilliant, funny, sweet and magical story from Luisa Plaja. I completely fell in love with it!” — I Want To Read That.
“Romantic comedy + cool sci-fi idea + a touch of seriousness to make you think = about a million thumbs up from me.” — Liz Bankes at Books, Bonnets and Full-Frontal Blogging.
“I loved this tale of finding love where you least expect it and would definitely recommend it to anyone who appreciates warm, funny, contemporary romance for teens.” — Jess Hearts Books.
“Luisa has a knack of creating utterly realistic and believable characters…” — Book Angel Booktopia.
“Kiss Date Love Hate was an adorable, slightly nerdy, lovely book full of laughs and love and a properly realistic British teen narrative.” — Cicely Loves Books.
“I’m going to be recommending it to anyone who’ll listen.” — Juniper’s Jungle.
“Kiss, Date, Love, Hate is fresh, funny and smart.” — So Many Books, So Little Time.
- New reviews and posts… There’s a lovely review of Kiss Date Love Hate written by a young reader in the Guardian: Guardian teen book reviews. “It is so unique, and such an amazing plot, that I was gripped throughout the whole book…” And Booktrust has reviewed Swapped by a Kiss and Kiss Date Love Hate. “Exciting, funny and filled with great characters, ...
- Kiss Date Love Hate is out now! Kiss Date Love Hate is now available in WHSmith and Waterstone’s, and it’s shipping from Amazon and The Book Depository. Look out for its pinkness! The Kindle e-book and all other e-book formats including Kobo e-book are available right now, and the audiobook has just been released on CD. I’ve been busy writing guest posts and answering ...
- Kiss Date Love Hate – the audiobook The audiobook of Kiss Date Love Hate is coming out at the same time as the paperback and Kindle version. It’s published by W H Howes and is available there and at Whole Story Audio, among other places. It’s also available as a download at Audible in the UK and Audible in the USA. Find out more ...
- Kiss Date Love Hate – it’s a book! Here it is… Kiss Date Love Hate – the actual book! Kiss Date Love Hate on the bookshelf. Available everywhere from 2nd February 2012. Hurray! Share this:EmailFacebookTwitterLike this:Like Loading...
- Kiss Date Love Hate cover Announcing the cover for my next novel, Kiss Date Love Hate! Kiss Date Love Hate is the story of a girl who creates profiles for her friends on a computer game, making some wishful-thinking changes to their ‘love’, ‘life’ and ‘looks’ settings, and finds that these changes have come true in real life… With Lex now in ...
- new release date for Kiss Date Love Hate Kiss Date Love Hate has a new release date of 2nd February 2012. Watch out for more news and at least one special Kiss Date Love Hate post here in coming months! “We’re all in a love-chain made of broken links.” – from Kiss Date Love Hate, available 2nd February 2012 Share this:EmailFacebookTwitterLike this:Like Loading...
- A Wordle for Kiss, Date, Love, Hate I’ve made a Wordle with the title and first few chapters of my next book, Kiss, Date, Love, Hate… . (Create your own Wordle.) Share this:EmailFacebookTwitterLike this:Like Loading...